Contact us at:
Toll-Free: (866) 631 1858
Phone: (202) 642 2623
Phone: (703) 607-8000
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights
in all material on this site are owned by Clifford Christensen. You
are permitted to use extracts from this site on the following
Arlington National Cemetery® is a registered trademark of the Department of Army.
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for
information and/or personal use only.
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage
medium may only be used to print extracts for personal use;
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified
in any way. Graphics on this site are not to be used separately
from the accompanying text. This sites (arlingtonnationcemetery.org)
copyright notice (i.e. © arlingtonnationcemetery.org
2015) must appear in all copies. No part of this site may be
or stored in any other site or included in any public or private
electronic retrieval system or service without the prior written
permission of clifford crittenden.
- The copyright in a compilation or derivative work extends
only to the material contributed by the photographer of such
work, as distinguished from the preexisting material employed
in the work, and does not imply any exclusive right in the
preexisting material. The copyright in such work is independent
of, and does not affect or enlarge the scope, duration, ownership,
or subsistence of, any copyright protection in the preexisting
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- Access to and use of this site is provided by arlingtonnationcemetery.org
subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms
and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site.
I reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at
any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for
reviewing regularly information posted online to cliff.crittenden.name
in timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this
site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of
this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- While arlingtonnationcemetery.org endeavors to ensure
that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, arlingtonnationcemetery.org
will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable
at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently
and without notice.
- Whilst arlingtonnationcemetery.org endeavors to ensure
that the information including the imagery on this site is
no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy
and arlingtonnationcemetery.org does not accept any liability
for error or omission. In particular, arlingtonnationcemetery.org
you that the images can only be accurate as at the date they
were photographed and do not include subsequent changes.
- This site (arlingtonnationcemetery.org) shall not be
liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages
of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or
otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or
any material contained in it, or from any action or decision
taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- This site (arlingtonnationcemetery.org) accepts no responsibility
for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from
this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience
on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or
implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal,
invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of
any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be
effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in
which that Term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall
be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining
Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue
to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed
to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with federal law.